Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 23:57:44 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] John the Ripper support for PHC finalists

> I hope my quotations this time are more normal but I'm afraid of it

It would be good if you could also change type of response to "normal
text" from "formatted text", if you are using gmail's web interface
there is a list hidden on the left of trash/bin icon. Also please
avoid quoting more than one mail and especially many mails from
different people. It will be more convenient to send 2-3 smaller
messages instead of one big that gathers all different threads of
discussion - it is easier to follow for those who read messages on
this list. Sorry that we are beeing ml netiquete nazis, but even if
there are 3-4 people involved in discussion there are x10-x100 more
people who read it(now or later in the future).

Lukas