Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:58:55 +0800
From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] JtR SIMD support enhancements

Sorry, I forgot the attachment again...

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC19XYbcRv52o7hB+l5Q7/ZtbBeK6TFQbAcfB3Vpf4IkbiZ+wHocBJIdD1Oh14s5wBfO+8zN8GsViVZ6ycbfEaFvvUfqUS5wDkTtaZe2oFaiNrhLMu2dZwCLaqo/XfhU2DlG1UArF6grUuDo09G7FhV19e7YT1ylGKtrs8r+P2K2ZMwMOrUt5HlDnW/ozQb3iLUGv2Jl2dN1RlRma3JJ+jiUiaFKBy0UYIJYTIpPnVNzGSjx2U0tlVSDDn4AM9Q4SMBbXB1FLUaL70sLmP/VMnFlxO9KUjQw8fYbNwXFhfgKMOI0yNd6WrbQq7cvYVIbeOu5Yc9k10N4/JKNqEiUIU7 lei@...-mac.local