Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:14:28 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Xeon Phi

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 6:04 PM, magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com> wrote:

> Solar, Sayantan,
>
> I noticed the bcrypt-opencl format does not support $2b$ or $2y$, only
> $2a$ and $2x$. I guess that should be fixed? I'm not confident with all
> details enough to just go ahead and fix it.

I guess the 2b and 2y versions were added later, since I blindly copied all
interface functions from the CPU version at the time of writing the opencl
version. If the changes are limited only to the interface functions, then
it shouldn't be much of a problem and I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped