Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 01:15:44 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Warnings with new autoconf on bleeding-jumbo

jano, your mails are asking for a "read receipt" or something like that.
This is severly b0rken when writing to a mailing list. You risk being
permanently blacklisted by a whole lot of people including me.

However, this was not my main reason for writing, I just wanted to
appologize for the huge delays I have right now when sending through
hushmail. I have notified them. Do not expect prompt replies right now.
I'm apparently more than 90 minutes delayed :-(

magnum