Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:03:27 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Project Ideas

2014/1/19 Dhruv Kohli <dhruvkohli117b@...il.com>:
>     I am really looking forward to contribute to Openwall Project,
> specifically Jtr. Is there any project idea that I can work upon?

Hi,
you could pick up something from issues on github project page:
https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper

You can also take a look here:
http://openwall.info/wiki/ideas-archive

and here:
http://openwall.info/wiki/ideas

and here:
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/wishlist

Please let us know, if you decide to pick up something, so your work
won't overlap with others, and we will be able to provide more details
about the task.

Is there any area that you are interested in the most?

Lukas