Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 17:48:56 +0100
From: Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: Litecoin mining

Hello,

Third daily report.

Accomplishments:
1. Add TMTO Scrypt version to CGMiner.

 Priorities:
1. Move Scrypt.c to Epiphany.
3. Get one instance of Scrypt runing on one Ephipany core.
3. Expand to the rest of cores.

For some reason TMTO Scrypt version is really slower than CGMiner's Scrypt
(both working o my computer and TMTO fixed to 0), maybe it's because the
way that the memory is handled. Any way I will try to have a prototipe
working on Parallella between today and tomorrow, after it I will try to
improve the code.

Sorry to be late with this report, yesterday I was working up to late.

Regards,
Rafa