Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 02:30:46 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Rafael's weekly report #6

2013/7/25 Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>:
> I need your advice, Do you think that I should go with this task or do you
> prefer that I work in something different?. In any way we need to plan
> milestones for the next task and goals, I think that this is the faster way
> to develop something.

I am affraid that Solar might not be able to reply in the next few days.
I guess that since we promised that to Parallella community and he did
not protest when you proposed this task in your report, you should
start working on it.
In the next week there are midterm evaluations and it would be good if
you could show us some working code by the end of this week.
We will apreciate both code quality and short time needed to finish this task.
Also the less time it will take you to accomplish that the more time
you could have to work on the JtR related tasks.

One more thing, you're doing progress in quoting but there are two
things that you should improve:
1) Please do not mix messages by quoting them in the different
topic/thread, some people might read list using web archive:
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2013/07/24/19 and it will
confuse them.
2) Please quote only revelant parts, usually 3-4 sentences are enough.
3) Please do not affraid to start new topic if you want to discuss
something new like cgminer-parallella stuff.

All of that is to keep mailing list clean and easy to follow, quite a
lot of people are reading it.

Lukas