Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:53:05 +0200
From: Nicolas RUFF <nicolas.ruff@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Getting more from DYNAMIC

	Hello,

(...)
> Nicolas - would you bring this up on john-users?  If you do that, then
> let's continue on john-users (and only move back to this thread on
> john-dev if/when JtR source code changes would need to be directly
> discussed).

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I re-posted on 'john-users' as suggested.

PS. At first look I had the impression that 'john-users' was more like
'dude, where is my config file ?'. As I actually had a look at John
source code before asking my question, I felt empowered to reach
'john-dev' :)

Regards,
- Nicolas RUFF