Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 07:27:20 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: 1.8 jumbo1 (steps needed)

What are the exact things we need to do, to get jumbo released on 1.8?

Are we going to target pushing unstable out first?  If so, what needs to be
done, beyond rebasing it on the 1.8?

I think magnum has kept both unstable and bleeding very close to core, so
this rebase may be trivial.   But with an official 1.8 out, I believe the
community needs to get 1.8 working in a jumbo manner ASAP.

Jim.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]