Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:41:39 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: bcrypt

Hello,

I was testing bcrypt implementation but on only one Epiphany core. Than I
tried to test it on all 16 cores but I allowed all cores to write to the
same buffer in the shared ram (which is also read by the host). And I
rashly ran the code. After a few moments the system stopped responding and
now I'm not able to connect any more. I am sorry for this and for not going
through my code before executing it.

Katja

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]