Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 23:43:37 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Work needed before Jumbo-8

2013/3/12 magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>:
> On 12 Mar, 2013, at 4:21 , Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com> wrote:
> When are we releasing jumbo-8 ?
>

> After gpg2john is fixed I think it's ready. We need to document (or fix) a
> few known problems listed here:
> http://openwall.info/wiki/john/to-do-list-for-1.7.9-jumbo-8

I am attaching tiny patch that adds OpenCL 1.2 error codes to our
debug routines.
Some time ago I created code for opencl version checking in
–list=build-info, I had to find it somewhere.

Lukas

Download attachment "common-opencl_error_codes_for_opencl-1.2.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (2245 bytes)