Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:02:05 +0530
From: Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Keychain format OpenCL implementation, please review

Hi,

I have implemented Keychain format using OpenCL. Apply attached patch
to magnum-jumbo branch for testing.
Speed is 132K c/s on ATI 6970. It is roughly 300x faster than
single-core CPU version (AMD X3 720). Hopefully, I haven't screwed
things up ;)

I am a OpenCL newbie, hence multiple reviews are needed before this
work can go in jumbo. Please review.

Special thanks to Lukas for fixing the salt length bug and
implementing PBKDF2 kernel.

--
Cheers,
Dhiru

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/octet-stream SKIPPED ]