Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:02:05 +0530
From: Dhiru Kholia <>
Subject: Keychain format OpenCL implementation, please review

I have implemented Keychain format using OpenCL. Apply attached patch
to magnum-jumbo branch for testing.
Speed is 132K c/s on ATI 6970. It is roughly 300x faster than
single-core CPU version (AMD X3 720). Hopefully, I haven't screwed
things up ;)

I am a OpenCL newbie, hence multiple reviews are needed before this
work can go in jumbo. Please review.

Special thanks to Lukas for fixing the salt length bug and
implementing PBKDF2 kernel.

Download attachment "0001-OpenCL-implementation-of-Keychain-format.patch" of type "application/octet-stream" (25299 bytes)