Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 21:25:02 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: latest commits

On 07/04/2012 09:00 PM, magnum wrote:
> I think I have committed everything posted here and off-list and via
> github, to all various branches as needed. If anything seem to be
> missing, please yell.
>
> magnum

in http://openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/07/04/8 (Message-ID:
<BLU0-SMTP4147239A37B194FE5A1BB2EFDE80@....gbl>) I posted 4 patches, 3
of these are for all branches, the last one just for bleeding.

(I think I implemented everything that was agreed upon for
--list=help vs. --list=?, including bash completion support.)

But may be you've filtered my mails and wait for pull requests instead
(or your mail provider classifies my mails as spam), because instead of
applying my patch for .gitignore
(http://openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/07/03/10) which would have
inserted run/pfx2john
in the corre3ct position (alphabetically sorted) instead of just
appending it ;)

And in http://openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/07/04/10, Jim posted a patch.

Frank