Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 23:20:41 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: latest commits

On 2012-07-04 21:25, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> On 07/04/2012 09:00 PM, magnum wrote:
>> I think I have committed everything posted here and off-list and via
>> github, to all various branches as needed. If anything seem to be
>> missing, please yell.
>
> in http://openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/07/04/8 (Message-ID:
> <BLU0-SMTP4147239A37B194FE5A1BB2EFDE80@....gbl>) I posted 4 patches, 3
> of these are for all branches, the last one just for bleeding.

No wonder I had the feeling I forgot something! Committed now, as well
as 0001-pdf2john.c-compare-pointer-to-NULL-not-to-0.patch.

> But may be you've filtered my mails and wait for pull requests instead
> (or your mail provider classifies my mails as spam), because instead of
> applying my patch for .gitignore
> (http://openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/07/03/10) which would have
> inserted run/pfx2john
> in the corre3ct position (alphabetically sorted) instead of just
> appending it ;)

Lol, that was only because I had already added it (admittedly sloppy
non-sorted) when I got your patch. Hey, you can sort it and make that
your first pull request, as a trivial first exercise.

> And in http://openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/07/04/10, Jim posted a patch.

That one's in there already. Commit description is just his patch name,
Dynamic_Diff_Clear_Keys.diff

Thanks,
magnum