Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:30:04 +0800
From: myrice <qqlddg@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Record Loaded hashes/salts with current interface

Hi, all

I am trying to store loaded hashes/salts on GPU. The first thing is
how to get all of them with current interface.

Hashes will visible to me in cmp_all(binary) and salts in set_salt() I
think. Pick hashes for example, my dilemma is benchmark, self_test and
normal crack process all call cmp_all(binary).

In normal crack, I can record each binary I see until the second time
I see it. This will record all loaded hashes.

But before normal crack or benchmark, there is always a self test.
After self test, the recorded hashes should be abandoned. I want to
know how to distinguish between self test and normal crack. So I can
reset the hashes I recorded in self test.

Thanks!
myrice