Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:00:03 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sayantan: Weekly Report #8

2012/6/13 SAYANTAN DATTA <std2048@...il.com>:
> Accomplishments:None except some minor bug fixes.
> (I spent most of my time experimenting with different optimizations for
> blowfish kernel which unfortunately didn't result in much improvement in
> performance.)
Would you like to share info about what type of improvements you've
tried and how they affected speed?
Have you tried any profilers?

> Priorites: Please suggest something.
Alexander should suggest something. I might guess that after blowfish
we might want to have bcrypt now, but ask Alexander first.

1) We've got site like this:
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/GPU
It would be great if you could add info (table + bench results) about
your patches to it.

2) Add your format to doc/README.opencl
3) Format your code properly (bf_kernel.cl)