Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 23:26:14 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cherry-picking from Lukas' repo

Lukas,

Two Sundays have past now. I just cherry-picked 0b447b6 from your repo,
so we at least would have cryptmd5, phpass and wpapsk working. But I got
this (running CPU, same problem on both Intel and AMD platforms):

$ ../run/john -test --format=cryptmd5-opencl
OpenCL platform 0: Intel(R) OpenCL, 1 device(s).
Using device 0: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     P8600  @ 2.40GHz
Compilation log: Build started
Kernel <cryptmd5> was not vectorized
Done.
OpenCL error (CL_INVALID_WORK_GROUP_SIZE) in file
(opencl_cryptmd5_fmt.c) at line (204) - (Set ND range)

Not sure if this was because I did not have your surrounding commits.
Anyway, I will soon commit my own fixes instead. You'll eventually have
to rebase upon them.

magnum