Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 06:50:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: deepika dutta <deepikadutta_19@...oo.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: mschapv2-conversion

i solved the problem, it is passing fmt_self_test() now, i want to know whether the plaintext should be set in DES_bs_all.B in little endian form. From what I have understood, the key is set in little endian form in DES_bs_all.K (each character is written in little endian), and the 48 bits of a round key point to appropriate key index in accordance with PC1 & shifts & PC2 (where the index is being calculated taking care of endianness).

Now when in sbox functions B elements are xored with round key, is B assumed to be in  little endian form??  Cheers,
Deepika