Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:37:33 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: jumbo

On 04/14/2012 12:26 PM, magnum wrote:
> On 04/14/2012 01:48 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
>> I think it'd be nice to make a new jumbo release around May 15, which
>> means we should try to make it around May 7 (then postpone). ;-)
>> I simply won't be available for that sooner than that.
>>
>> Meanwhile, can you please start compiling a change log - and start to
>> maintain it for any newly submitted patches?  I think it should be
>> somewhere in the git tree.  Maybe just doc/CHANGES-jumbo.
>
> OK. For now I just generated it from the commit descriptions.

I have hand edited doc/CHANGES-jumbo now, current version attached.
Everyone please update this file when adding formats or making other
significant changes. Also, if I missed something or attributed anything
to the wrong person, please correct.

magnum

View attachment "CHANGES-jumbo" of type "text/plain" (8558 bytes)