Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 00:36:06 +0100
From: Alexis <vodkadechernobil@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: GSoC: John the ripper GUI

Hi, I'm interest on developing john's GUI.

My idea is to stick to shinnok's design, having important options
accessible to all users doing it easier to use to inexperienced users.

I have taken a look to Aleksey work, I would like to change two things:

   - options screen: I have the impression that is to dense,
   putting together many options of different types of executions make it
   harder to read and put focus on certain info. I would like to have one
   "main" option screen, were you can set john's behavior. Each execution mode
   will have his own option tab.
   - loaded file: as was mentioned before loading all password will
   cause performance issues, so only a small amount of them will be loaded
   only to allow to user to check if the correct file was loaded.

Regards
Alexis Mas

Content of type "text/html" skipped