Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 06:38:46 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: getting the CUDA & OpenCL stuff into -jumbo

2012/1/15 Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>:
> What's the status on this?
We are  working on it with Samuele. Quite a lot of changes were made
to unifiy patches. I suppose that most of the work is done. Now we are
testing it, and doing final changes. Patch should be ready for release
in two days. Then I'll remove deprecated info from wiki, upload new
patch, and announce it on john-users.

> I think Samuele's code is already in magnum's tree, but yours is not -
> correct?
Correct, when we finish, I'll ask magnum to push final code.

> BTW, that patch includes listen.pls - likely unintentional.
Listen.pls removed (I have no idea how it get there), patch renamed to
06 (is there any way to remove file from wiki?).

I was communicating with Samuele directly, so from john-dev
perspective it might look like no progress is being made.

Lukas