Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:10:50 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: getting the CUDA & OpenCL stuff into -jumbo

Lukas,

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 01:47:57AM +0100, Lukas Odzioba wrote:
> I belive there should be two patches one cuda from my code, and second
> opencl patch with my and others code.
> I'll do cuda patch over jumbo, and try to merge my code with Samueles
> "output", and  then recheck it.

What's the status on this?

I think Samuele's code is already in magnum's tree, but yours is not -
correct?

Also, I notice that you uploaded john-1.7.9-allopencl-05.diff, but did
not announce it yet.  Is this supposed to address the problem reported
by David LaPorte on john-users?  If so, please announce it in that
thread.  If not, please describe in here what has changed.  BTW, that
patch includes listen.pls - likely unintentional.

Thanks,

Alexander