Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:40:46 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: 1.7.8-jumbo-6

This can easily be left as a stand alone patch.  If anyone wants to create a
code page, they download the patch, and then cmpt_cp.pl can properly build
the data elements which get placed into encoding_data.h file

Then this 'patch' would not be included in the next jumbo, but simply be a
'stand alone' patch.  I doubt there will be very many people who build their
own code pages.  It really is not that hard to do, but it certainly is into
pretty 'deep advanced' john usage.

Jim.