Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 19:47:42 -0500
From: "JFoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: pkzip format released.

The inflateEnd/inflate/inflateInit2 are zlib stuff (libz)   You may want ot
make sure you are using the proper build for your icc.

As for the x64, I will look into this later.  Ignore the warnings.  I will
init them, but there are times when they are never accessed.  The 'logic' is
there, even though the compiler can not figure it out.

Jim.