Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:32:15 +0200
From: magnum <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: mscash2 tag + iteration count

Here is my first try. It works fine but is not immune against malformed
input hashes so it must be improved (I fed it with random data and it
segfaulted). Easy fix but I have no more time right now.

It defaults to 10240 if fed with bare hashes.

I also enclose an mscash2 sub for pass_gen.pl with random iteration count

magnum

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/x-gzip SKIPPED ]

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/x-perl SKIPPED ]