Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:59:01 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Aleksey's Status Report - #5 of 15

Shinnok, all,

>>> You will be posting these ideas on john wiki or mailing list?
>>> It has been already choosen Qt?

> *Everything* will be happening on the mailing list, there was no
> activity on this topic lately, since the work hasn't been started yet.

I participate this way: everything should be on the mailing
lists. Making decision about Qt was finished on irc channel before my
first status report. I am sorry for keeping it and other conclusions
hidden in my mind so long. As soon as i will finish my session they will
be posted on the mailing lists. Then such posts will not be delayed.

> Just to be politically correct, Qt has been chosen over long debates
> on the mailing list and the irc channel. It's not just *liking* to it.

I am sorry for my misunderstanding. Thank you for the correction.

Regards,
Aleksey Cherepanov