Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:09:49 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Yuri's Status Report - #12 of 15

David - please help answer Yuri's question below ASAP.

Yuri -

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 01:42:55AM -0300, Yuri Gonzaga wrote:
> The same problem reported in [1] is still happening.
> Even if I try to compile the helloworld without any change, it happens.
>
> So, I can't generate the bitstream and consequently run the JtR.
>
> David, Could you help me please?
>
> [1] http://www.openwall.com/lists/crypt-dev/2011/08/09/1

Oh, I was under impression that this problem only occurred when you
tried to synthesize multiple cores, so you could proceed with one core
until we hear from David.  But now you say that even helloworld fails.

> ERROR:PhysDesignRules:2399 - The GTXE1 comp
> PicoFramework/core/pcie_2_0_i/pcie_gt_i/gtx_v6_i/GTXD[0].GTX has
>    POWER_SAVE[4] set to an unsupported value and must be set to 1. Please
> see Answer Record 39430 for more information.

Have you tried looking into this yourself at all?

Thanks,

Alexander