Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 02:56:37 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Yuri's Status Report - #13 of 15

Hi,

I don't know what happened but I am still unable to connect to remote
machine to work with m501 board.
So, I couldn't try more to get JtR compiled and running with even one single
core of eksblowfish loop.
In the same way, I owe you the patch to help me to solve this problem.

I gathered 4 cores with manager to synthesize but I am getting the following
error (in Xilinx ISE).
Maybe David can say anything about that.

ERROR:PhysDesignRules:2399 - The GTXE1 comp
> PicoFramework/core/pcie_2_0_i/pcie_gt_i/gtx_v6_i/GTXD[0].GTX has
>    POWER_SAVE[4] set to an unsupported value and must be set to 1. Please
> see Answer Record 39430 for more information.

As soon as possible, I want to keep working on JtR integration.
Meanwhile, I can try to validate multicore on pico e101 running another
piece of software than JtR.

Thanks.

Yuri

Content of type "text/html" skipped