Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:33:48 +0400
From: Solar Designer <>
Subject: [openwall-announce] screenshots of Owl live/install CDs

We've just published some screenshots of our live/install CDs:

Maybe this will help those who have not yet determined if Owl is right
for them or not.  Basically, right now the screenshots show how very
conservative Owl is, which is an advantage for some of our prospective
users, but a drawback for some others.

To remind, Owl-current ISOs are available under /pub/Owl/current/iso (or
equivalent) from all of our official mirrors listed at:

The download sizes are under 450 MB.