Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:29:40 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [openwall-announce] IPv6: What, Why, How

Hi,

A while ago, we have published "IPv6: What, Why, How", a presentation by
Jen Linkova aka Furry.  The presentation may be viewed online:

http://www.openwall.com/presentations/IPv6/

(use the navigation buttons at the top) or downloaded in PDF format via
the proper link from:

http://www.openwall.com/presentations/

It consists of 60 slides touching on a variety of topics around IPv6,
including IPv4 address space exhaustion, quite some technical detail
behind IPv6, and indeed security considerations associated with the move
to IPv6.  The presentation assumes prior familiarity with
"Internetworking".  In case it is of any help, my suggested name for the
presentation was "A Security Geek's Introduction to IPv6", but Jen did
not like it. ;-)

Since Jen is relatively new to Openwall, let me use this opportunity to
better introduce her by referring to this Openwall community wiki page:

http://openwall.info/wiki/people/furry

Yes, we're starting to create wiki pages under the "people" section on
others with Openwall as well:

http://openwall.info/wiki/people

Alexander