- Password Recovery
- OS passwords
- Windows NTFS (EFS)
- Windows 95/98/ME
- Microsoft Office
- MS Word
- Other Microsoft products
- Internet Explorer
- Outlook Express, Outlook, Internet Mail
- SQL Server
- Documents, Office Applications
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Corel WordPerfect Office: WordPerfect, QuattroPro, Paradox
- Lotus SmartSuite: Organizer, WordPro, 1-2-3, Approach
- Intuit Quicken, Quicken Lawyer, QuickBooks
- Symantec ACT!
- E-mail (POP3, IMAP): Microsoft Outlook Express, Outlook, Internet Mail; Eudora, The Bat!, Netscape Mail, ...
- Instant Messengers: ICQ, AOL, Yahoo!, Hotmail & MSN, Skype, ...
- Passwords hidden behind asterisks ("***")
- PGP secret keys, disks, archives
- WiFi WPA/WPA2-PSK
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor
Win32, shareware, 30 day free trial, $399 to $1,199
This program allows network administrators to assess the security of a company's wireless network by attempting to recover (crack) the original WPA/WPA2-PSK passwords.
Although the program does not require any special hardware, it is capable of making use of the processing power of GPUs of up to four modern NVidia or ATI graphics cards in order to speedup the attack by an order of magnitude or more.
The program does not include a network sniffer, but it will process a tcpdump format sniffer log file.
The tcpdump format is supported by all commercial Wi-Fi sniffers,
as well as by many free/generic ones.