Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 04:16:46 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: xvendor@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GNU "fgrep -w" may miss matches

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 10:12:22AM -0600, Vincent Danen wrote:
> ... Looking at the source, this isn't upstream.
> Maybe Bernhard is the one maintaining grep now?  He's the only one I see
> making commits (a whole 3 in the changelog) since 2005 when Charles
> Levert committed some stuff.

I think that Dmitry posted the correct and current info re: maintainers.

Anyway, I've reported this issue to bug-grep yesterday, after making
sure that a current maintainer had posted to that list recently.  Here's
my posting:

	http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-grep/2008-04/msg00009.html

Alexander