Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:44:56 -0500
From: Mark Hatle <mhatle@...sta.com>
To: xvendor@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: obfuscating e-mails in RPM specs

We just use a generic <source@...sta.com> email address in our packages.
  This (is supposed to) go to a generic mailing list watched by our
Marketing/Technical Support folks.. (customers have a difference address
to contact.)

But that being said, I'm not sure if anyone actually uses that
information for anything automatic.  If they do, I'd be interested to
know what.

As far at the obfuscating email addresses goes.. I think your proposal
would work well.

--Mark