Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 19:03:18 +0000
From: Henrique Lengler <>
Subject: Re: AGAIN. Failed to load
 /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/ Error relocating ... I810InitMC:
 symbol not found.

On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 04:17:33AM +0000, Henrique Lengler wrote:
> I will copy the build setup of alpine linux to see if it solve.
> I post here the results.

I did this, and some new problem appeared.

The alpine linux xf86-video-intel have -enable-glamor option enableb,
so I set it on sabotage's package.
To it correctly compiled I needed to add libglamor, wich I added.

The problem is that when I run startx it fails to load glamor, as it
fails to load intel driver.

I will attach the log. You can see that now I have three errors of driver loading:
(EE) Failed to load /lib/xorg/modules/ Error relocating /lib/ fbPutImage: symbol not found
(EE) Failed to load /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/ Error relocating /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/ vgaHWFreeHWRec: symbol not found
(EE) Failed to load /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/ Error relocating /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/ fbdevHWProbe: symbol not found

I can't find anything about this symbols, something that tells me what I need to add.
Maybe some musl experient user could help me.

Henrique L.