Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 02:02:27 +0000
From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng@...nmailbox.org>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Xorg: Failed to load /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so: Error
 relocating...

I'm trying to startx, but I'm receiving this error.

Failed to load /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so: Error relocating /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so: fbPutImage: symbol not found

The complete output is attached.
I want to use xorg with intel driver. But I don't know if
this is possible because the wiki says only about fbdev,
wich as you can see, also isn't loading.

Regards,
--
Henrique Lengler

View attachment "xorg.output" of type "text/plain" (7369 bytes)