Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 19:25:43 -0600
From: will cunningham <willpanther@...il.com>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: changing/fixing the tarballs in the butch

OK, if I'm gonna get these built I need to understand butch better and play
with it for a couple.

I must be something obvious, but how to I uninstall a package with butch?

If I want to change flags, should I do that at the pkg file level, or is
there some way to pass that in on the command line when I type butch
install.

onward,

Will

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 4:43 PM, John Spencer <maillist-busybox@...fooze.de>
wrote:

> will cunningham wrote:
>

>> This was a long way of saying bye bye Firefox, hello Webkit2!  This is an
>> exciting moment for me.
>>

> all usable browsers are a horribly bloated C++ mess.
> since google's chrome is 2+GB of gzipped sourcecode, we went for firefox
> which is ~120MB. i don't think webkit2 is much better than that.
> maybe at some point netsurf will become usable...
>
> --JS

Content of type "text/html" skipped