Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 02:31:32 -0200
From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng@...nmailbox.org>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Building kernel and bzimage to UEFI

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 05:12:54PM -0600, will cunningham wrote:
>    Then you're good to go.
>    While that worked for me, others please chime in if there are problems
>    with that as a generic way to do it.

Thank you, it worked. But I receive a message that gcc doesn't support
plugins. I used the string "" to ignore this, and I don't know if this
action will cause any problem in the future.

And after all this things came another questions. How will I be able to
put this distro in my host computer considering that I will be using it?
Will I need to log in another live CD? How did you this?

Thanks,
--
Henrique Lengler