Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:23:43 +0000
From: Paul Barker <paul@...lbarker.me.uk>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com, rofl0r <retnyg@....net>
Subject: Upstream status of patches from Sabotage Linux

Hi all,

We've recently added support for musl libc to the OpenEmbedded build system.
I've taken two patches from Sabotage Linux that fix build problems encountered
with musl, these are:

    KEEP/mc-CTRL.patch
    KEEP/ethtool-uint.patch

In OpenEmbedded we like to keep track of the upstream status of patches and we
like to minimise the number of patches we carry by pushing fixes back upstream
wherever possible.

Do you know whether any attempt has been made to push these fixes into the
upstream mc or ethtool sources? If not, would you mind if I send these patches
upstream and see what the response is?

Thanks,

--
Paul Barker