Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:21:54 +0200
From: Paul Schutte <sjpschutte@...il.com>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Building Sabotage

Hi

> predefs.h is in /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/predefs.h (I am using
> 64bit).
>
> Hmm, let me have a go. As I said it used to work...
>
> > I am unable to install 'libc6-dev:i386' because of conflicting
> dependencies. (That would indicate something wrong with the cross compiling
> ? How would arm and mips compile if this was needed ?)
> >

> Sabotage won't cross compile. I use a Debian chroot to compile 386 as
> that's easier.

This is exactly the problem.
I am trying to build i386 on amd64.

When I build x86_64 on x86_64 it works fine under Ubuntu 13.04

Building i386 on x86_64 (Arch Linux) seems to work. (Stage 0 completes
without errors, but the build is unusable).

Looks like your chroot/i386 is the way I should go too.

Thanks you for the help guys.

Regards
Paul

Content of type "text/html" skipped