Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:24:01 -0500
From: "James R. Mirick" <jrmpublic@...thlink.net>
To:  popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Suddenly, won't authenticate

And presto, it works . . .  Thanks!

I reset the other mailboxes to zero and they are accessible now too.
They have been collecting spam (they are only backups) so I  have been
going in every week or so with gedit and "select all" and "delete" and
then saving.  This will be easier and will obviously work better.

I'm not sure what happened just now with this, as I said its been in
this mode for about 9 months and has worked fine as-is until yesterday.
Oh well . . .

jim