Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:12:07 +0000
From: "Hallgrimur H. Gunnarsson" <hhg@....to>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: connecting via Thunderbird

On 8/29/05, Jim Mirick <jrmpublic@...thlink.net> wrote:
> I am running RH ES v4 and I have installed the RPM of popa3d.  I can connect via
> command line and see messages in my list, and read them . . . but I'm trying to
> get my Thunderbird client on another machine to connect.

Judging by the above, this is a thunderbird issue, not a popa3d issue.

> Any help, or pointing to documentation, would be appreciated.

I'd suggest the relevant thunderbird documentation and/or requesting
help from a mailing list that deals with thunderbird issues.

(Also: take a look at the popa3d syslog output, that might give you a
clue as to what is causing your problem.)