Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:55:31 -0400
From: Nagy Ondrash <andrewn@...net.ca>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: POP protocol question.

Hello list,

I have a dilemma with some clients that are messing around with settings
on MS email clients. All email clients have the option to "Leave messages on
server", which is all find and dandy, but I would like to be able to disable
this function, preferably on the server side. It's painful to remove a few
thousand e-mails on Manday after a long weekend.
Is it possible to accomplish this and if yes, how would I go about it?

Thank you,

~andrew.