Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:09:15 -0500
From: "Simon" <>
Subject: forwards?

Hi there,
  I'm new to this list: "Hello world!"

  I have popa3d installed on my linux host for a long time, it has been
working very well, but I'm trying to use a .forward file in my user directory
like this:

The file contains only another email address, as a test...  And the email
doesn't get forwarded, eventually I would like to pipe it to a script using

Does popa3d supports .forward files? Is there a way to activate it, configure
it, or verify what happens with the server when the email is received?

Simon Lemieux (