Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:27:02 -0500
From: Asenchi <asenchi@...nchi.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Possibly a silly question

Hey All,

I have what is possibly a really dumb question.  However I haven't been
able to figure it out, in fact I am not sure I am even looking in the
correct place.

I use OpenBSD 3.4 and am using popa3d as a pop3 server.  Let me explain
my situation first so that everyone understands my problem.

Here is my SMTP -> user setup:

-> POSTFIX -> Procmail -> SpamAssassin -> Procmail -> $HOME/Mailbox
(this all works fine)

My problem is getting popa3d to check mail there.  I am not sure why it
isn't.  Can someone help me?

Do I need to recompile popa3d with a different spool dir?  This is what
I think I need to do, but not sure.

Thanks in advance,

Curt Micol