Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:51:33 +0200
From: Piter Graba <dir@....hexe.com.pl>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Built In SSL Support

> You do.  It's a part of the patch and will appear as a file once you
> apply the patch.

everything what I try to change in params.h makes the same problem -
"  parse error before ... ( different lines numbers ) "

without changes in params.h popa3d compiles correct but does'nt work after
instalation.

how should I understand options in params.h file ?
can I get any info or manual ?
I use debian linux.

regards

piotr