Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 15:03:48 +0300
From: Emil Ungurean <kawa@...link.ro>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: popa3d with Postfix

Hi,

	I have out of the box popa3d server running from inetd (Slackware 9), and set
up Postfix as smtp. I can send mail with postfix to yahoo and when reply
nothing happens, I mean yahoo's mailserver doesn't seem to connect to my
mailserver at all (looking at syslog). Is this a pop3 thing or I should look
elsewhere? When I try to get my mailt trough kmail via pop3 it sais "no new
messages". What should I do?

Thanks.