Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:55:52 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: "was not the expected length ..." errors

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 04:18:39PM +0000, Nuno Teixeira wrote:
>     Well, I'm using popa3d-0.5.1 FreeBSD port, and I apply the changes
>     manually in mailbox.c and the problem is solved.

Thanks for testing, I will now apply the changes.

>     The FreeBSD popa3d port maintainer is Sergey Samoyloff
>     <gonza@...hline.ru>. I think that I can send him the patch for
>     popa3d-0.5.1.
>
>     Please tell me if the patch is correct for this version (attached to
>     this message).

No, it isn't.  This will fail with body-less messages (these are the
ones affected by the MSOE bug workaround in 0.5.9, the patch I sent
you assumes it).

I suggest that the FreeBSD port be updated to 0.5.9 + the patch, or to
0.6 once I release it.

--
/sd