Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:46:30 -0400
From: "Jonathan" <jonathan@...rrier.cegeptr.qc.ca>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Problem with big file in mail spool dir

Hi,

I'm running a slackware 8.1 with popa3d (package distribution). One of my
user is not able read this mail but all works if he uses my webmail.

The problem is that I have this error "-ERR" when I try to do a connection
manually on the pop3 server just next this command "user xxxxx"

If i put the file on an other server with a other pop3 server it's ok. I have
a long delai (between 1 and 2 minutes) to do the connexion but I'm able to
get all mails.

The size of the mail file is very big (about 130 megs) and a mail contents an
attachement of 100 megs).

Anyone have an idea? I will probably limit the max mail size in sendmail but
I don't kown if the problem is the big mail file or the big attachement. Is
it a limitation of pop3ad for size of mail file or attachement?

Thanks for your help!
Regards!

Jonathan