Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 00:36:57 +0100
From: Per Thorsheim <per@...rsheim.net>
To: passwords@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: BSidesLV / #PasswordsCon Las Vegas CFP is now OPEN!

See more and submit at https://www.bsideslv.org/

Would you be interested in doing a talk, but not sure yet what to talk
about, or if your idea is relevant? Contact me!

Want to overcome stage fright - and do a talk? Contact me!

If you have done *anything* related to authentication, 2-factor, 2-step,
traditional biometrics, behavioral biometrics, pins, lock patterns, user
surveys, UX & GUI design or physical access control systems? Oh yeah,
its relevant! Contact me!

:-D

--
Best regards,