Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 09:47:43 -0800
From: Royce Williams <royce@...hsolvency.com>
To: passwords@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GMOs And Passwords

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:37 AM, e@...tmx.net <e@...tmx.net> wrote:
> On 08/24/2016 07:30 PM, Yoha wrote:
>>
>>> do you realize how many "security experts" don't even know the
>>> definition of entropy?
>>
>> But they most likely do not read this list.
>>
>>> do you claim that malicious "password policies" are already eliminated
>>> in the world?
>>
>> The point is that the time spent preaching on these lists would be used
>> more effectively elsewhere.
>
> ban me then, what's your problem?

You're clearly passionate about this topic, and that passion results
in some text that's pretty difficult for many of us to digest.  We're
mostly busy people with day jobs, families, etc. who are also trying
to keep up with a high volume of incoming information daily.

It would help if you could channel some of your energy and passion
into figuring out ways to A) describe your points more briefly and
clearly, B) make them actionable, and C) stay constructive.

Royce